Implementation and Training Services
ECS, Inc. Provides basic setup and training services, as well as ongoing training and support for all Lightspeed Retail and OnSite customers, new and existing. If you don't see a package below that fits your needs, just contact us, and we'll design one specifically for you.
Initial Setup and Training Packages
(8 Hours Max)
(12 Hour Max)
(16 Hour Max)
- Hardware Setup
- Review Settings page
- Networking of Receipt Printers
- Setup of Label Printer
- Complete Configuration of Receipts
- Review Product Types
- Inventory and Labeling (With Custom Label Templates)
- Setup of Customer Profiles
- Sales and Returns
- Mobile Sales on iPad
- POS Opening and Closing
- Walkthrough of End-of-Day Reports
- End of Day Report
- Network Setup *
- Configuration of Payment Terminal *
- Laying of Ethernet Cable
- Configuration of Mobile Devices, Tablets, and Computers *
- Product and Inventory Import
- Catalogue Import
- Customer Import
- Any Renovations Required for Setup: Counters or Shelves
* - Additional Services Provided by ECS
The following services are provided as part of any Initial Setup and Training Package IF the customer signed up for Lightspeed through ECS.
- Network Setup - Basic IP scheme, DHCP, Wireless, and internet connectivity (assuming internet service is active and no additional wiring is necessary)
- Configuration of Payment Terminal - Configuration of Cayan Genius Terminal, or standard iPad-based or USB-based credit card reader.
- Configuration of Mobile Devices, Tablets, and Computers - Limited to basic network and hardware setup to get Lightspeed working.
Other terms and conditions apply. Please contact for further details.