Implementation and Training Services
ECS, Inc. Provides basic setup and training services, as well as ongoing training and support for all Lightspeed Restaurant customers, new and existing. If you don't see a package below that fits your needs, just contact us, and we'll design one specifically for you.
Initial Setup and Training Packages
1 Register / 2 Printers
(8 Hours Max)
2-3 Registers / 4 Printers
(12 Hour Max)
4-7 Registers / Any Printers
(16 Hour Max)
- Hardware Setup
- Menu Build and Floor Mapping (Photos not included)
- Setup of Modifiers
- Review Settings page & Application Settings
- Networking of Receipt Printers
- Complete Configuration of Receipts
- Overview of User Management
- User Clock-in and Clock-out
- Overview of Order Screen
- End-of-Day Process
- POS Opening and Closing Walkthrough
- Network Setup *
- Configuration of Payment Terminal *
- Laying of Ethernet Cable
- Configuration of Mobile Devices, Tablets, and Computers *
- Any Renovations Required for Setup: Counters or Shelves
* - Additional Services Provided by ECS
The following services are provided as part of any Initial Setup and Training Package IF the customer signed up for Lightspeed Restaurant or POS Lavu through ECS.
- Inventory/Ingredient Management
- Network Setup - Basic IP scheme, DHCP, Wireless, and internet connectivity (assuming internet service is active and no additional wiring is necessary)
- Configuration of Payment Terminal - Configuration of Cayan Genius Terminal, or standard iPad-based or USB-based credit card reader.
- Configuration of Mobile Devices and iPads - Limited to basic network and hardware setup to get the POS working.
Other terms and conditions apply. Please contact for further details.